Join us for a exciting redeye trip to New York City and experience the Big Apple with family or friends! Depart from Weirton, WV on Friday night and spend all day Saturday in New York!
Now available — the 2014 and 2015 New York Red-eye Schedule is here!
Brief description of what you will be doing:
- We depart Weirton, Kroger parking lot (Three Springs) at 10:30 pm. Robinson Twp. (Kohls) at 11:00 pm. Monroeville, Pa (Panera Bread-Miracle Mile Plaza) at 11:30 pm.
- We have a comfortable ride in our Luxury Motor Coach with restroom, reclining seats and DVD accommodations.
- Our last rest stop is 1 hour from New York City where you can freshen up and change clothes.
- We arrive in NYC at 7-7:15 for a rolling tour. From the Lincoln Tunnel we go up 8th ave. thru Columbus Circle, Central Park, and past the Dakota Apartment building where John Lennon was living at the time of his death. Next, we head down Broadway and thru Times Square into the Theater district, over to Grand Central Station, and on to Rockefeller Center. We pass the American Girl Store, Saks 5th Ave., St. Patricks Cathedral, Radio City Music Hall, Top of the Rock (Observation Deck) and the Today show ( which is in progress). This takes about an hour.
- We then start down 5th Ave. to 34th St. (Empire State Building) and over to Macy’s (34th St. between Broadway and 7th Ave.). We drop off and pick up at Macy’s for 2 reasons:
- 1, Macy’s has a free package drop, even if you don’t buy it at Macy’s.
- 2, We have guides that walk you to designer shopping (optional).
- We arrive at Macy’s about 8 am, at which time you are free to enjoy NYC for the whole day – whatever you want to do.
- We start to gather up at about 7:30 pm, and depart NYC between 7:45 and 8pm.
- We arrive in the Pittsburgh area between 3 and 3:30 am Sunday, dropping off in Monroeville, Robinson and finally in Weirton.
Price for the 2014 and 2015 season is $119 per person
Check dates and book early!